Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Crossing the Finish Line

Fall is definitely in the air and we are finally crossing the finish line in this crazy marathon-like schedule we've had for the past several months.

This past weekend was the Treat 'Em Right event for SendOutCards in Dallas. Unfortunately, Rob wasn't able to go due to some last-minue work stuff that came up, but those of us who did make it had an amazing time!

The team has been growing lots this week... much due to the inspiration we all received in Dallas. We've added a new team member and quite a few customers to our numbers, and I am so excited to continue to watch things grow!

We leave again in 2 days to drive to Houston for Trayce and Gerry's wedding weekend! I'm so excited to be included in their special day, and can't wait to see everyone and celebrate with them while we're there! And call me crazy, but I can't wait to spend 16+ hours in the car with Rob... he's been working so much lately I feel like I've hardly seen him over the past couple of weeks so it'll be fun to hang out :)

Next week is the biggest football week of the year -- TTU vs A&M! We have tons of friends coming in town, and I can't wait to see them all :)

After that we'll be settling into something we've not been too familiar with lately -- routine! Ah, what a wonderful word! I love travelling and being busy, but I love having a routine, too. This weekend marks our last trip until January 2nd! Yay!!

No comments:

Post a Comment