Friday, March 9, 2012

Mentors

I have been very blessed through the years to have many wonderful mentors in my life. These people have helped guide me in all kinds of areas such as school, work, relationships and riding. Without these people, there is no doubt in my mind that I would not be who I am today.

I think whether we are directly concious of it or not, we all have mentors in each of the different areas of our life -- people we aspire to be like, who we look up to and admire. These people can be parents, teachers, friends or even people we have never met.

I am very thankful for each and every one of my mentors -- particularly those who take the time out of their life to help me become the best person I can be. They have been enormous influences in my life, and I only hope that I can one day impact someone's life in the same way they have impacted mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment