Wednesday, July 13, 2011

The Days Drag On Forever...

... and this apartment never ends!

I swear, July is going by SO slowly! I feel like we've been at or around the 3-week mark for a while now, and we are both just so ready to move!

I was telling Rob last night -- it's not that the apartment is even that bad, because most days it's really not, it's that this upcoming move is so thought-consuming!

I wake up in the mornings, go feed the horses and... drive by the house, just to see if anyone's there.

Rob comes home at night and the first thing we do is... go see the house.

I am just SO ready to be moved in and to have my mind free to be consumed by other things. I'm so grateful that the Vegas convention for SOC is 2 weeks after we move in -- that gives us just enough time to get settled and then we will come back from Vegas pumped up and ready to really focus on SOC throughout the fall!

I can't wait!

We are either right at or a little past the 3-week mark now... and I'm hoping that once we hit the 2-week mark things will begin to go more and more quickly. We'll have to start packing and getting everything organized for the move, but now we are just kind of stuck in that "so close, and so far" stage!

1 comment:

  1. I totally know where you are coming from. At one point I went and stayed at my mom and dads for four days just to get away from apt life!! (and we had to use a laundry room!!)

    But enjoy the simple things of apartment life, few bills, no yardwork and really focus on your life and fun together and it will be something you look back to and miss. Sometimes now that we are back in a house it seems like I never see Rob since we can get away from each other haha :)

    I want you to put a "follow with google friend connect" on your blog :) So it can be added to my blog list.

    ReplyDelete