Saturday, July 2, 2011

Schneider-Ramirez Staycation

Last weekend my Mom decided to suprise my Dad by inviting his best friend from high school and his wife Marta over to the house for the night. Dad and Jeff hadn't seen each other in 20 years, so it was a HUGE suprise and they were both so excited (and confused) when they saw each other!

To help them out, Rob and I took Clay and Paige out for the night as well -- we stayed at the Arbor Inn and Suites here in town and had a LOT of fun!

Once we got checked into the hotel we went to see Cars 2 (hilarious, by the way!!) then went over to Vintage to see some of the parade homes.


The next morning we woke up and had Texas-shaped waffles on the patio then went to the pool for a couple of hours before heading back home!









It's things like this that make me SO glad we are able to still live in Lubbock -- I love hanging out with my brother and sister all the time... and especially since our age difference is so great, I would miss so much of them growing up if we didn't live here!

No comments:

Post a Comment