Sunday, July 10, 2011

Hanging out and Shopping :)

Rob and I had so much fun hanging out all day... this is probably the time we've spent all day together just the two of us in over a month, and we thouroughly enjoyed it :)

We used our free day to go all over town shopping for new things for the house -- we went to Home Depot, Lowes, Target, World Market, Wal Mart, and Bob Mills. Wow, busy day!!

We were looking for some patio furniture for our front porch, but really didn't find exactly what we were wanting so decided to just use what we have for the rest of this year and then buy what we really want when all the new stuff comes out next spring.

We did already purchase a new dining set for the front porch, which I found on clearance at Wal Mart of all places! I hardly ever shop there, but I happened to find this online and it's supposed to arrive the week before we move in! Perfect!!
We also went to Bob Mills looking for a new coffee table. We had a credit there from a deposit we put down on a bedroom suite several months ago but had changed our minds on.... and we knew we definitely wanted a new coffee table.

I love my living room tables, but the coffee table has all kinds of scratches on it. I've only had it about 4 years, but to be honest I just didn't take the best care of it back then!

I didn't want to replace all of our tables, so we decided to look at cocktail ottomans and found the most BEAUTIFUL one that looks like it was just made to go with our furniture -- the top is a chocolate colored leather, and the bottom is a wood that just matches our other tables almost perfectly. It's going to look great in our living room!

I couldn't find a picture of the exact one we got... but this one is close:






No comments:

Post a Comment