Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Haircuts and Treats

Life would be SO boring without our sweet puppies :) Honestly, I just don't understand how people aren't "animal people"... that's definitely NOT us!

So much of our life revolves around our animals -- they're probably in for a rude awakening when when have "real" babies... but they have a few years left before having to worry about that :)

Yesterday I took Api and Precious to the groomers -- my thought was if I took them at the same time, April wouldn't be so traumatized.

I guess I should have been more specific on what I wanted for her haircut, though.

They gave her a lion cut (as requested) but for some reason cut almost all the hair off her head and completely shaved her neck!! I about had a heart attack when I saw her... she just didn't look like my little Api anymore!

As the hours have passed though I guess I don't hate it THAT much! She looks cute, it was just a bit shocking at first.



Rob felt so bad for her that he decided to bring home treats for everyone that night. They LOVED their bones, and were occupied with them for several hours. Api is too small to eat one on her own, so snatched a piece of Plato's that he bit off for her to have.








That didn't keep her from trying to steal his later, though :)






I feel so sorry for them in this heat, having to live out in this tiny patio. It's like a little oven out there!! I can't wait to load them up in the car, take them to our new home and watch them run all over the yard :)

No comments:

Post a Comment