Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Shopping Day!!

Today was one of my favorite kind of days... shopping with Nana and Paige! My Mom was gracious enough to give Paige and I each some cash to go get some new summer clothes... on the condition that she would not have to go do the actual shopping herself <> -- Nana was more than happy to go, and we had a lot of fun traipsing around the mall finding all kinds of cute stuff!



It seems like almost all of my friends are either getting married or having babies in the next few months, so I got a couple of cute summer dresses that will be great for a wedding or a shower. Also got some good basics... shirts and shorts for the summer.






Paige made a great haul too -- and we actually talked her into going somewhere OTHER than Justice :) Of course, 80% of what she got was still from there... but it's all super cute so that's all that matters.

No comments:

Post a Comment