Friday, June 10, 2011

Where Rob Works :)

I was so excited the other day to FINALLY see where my sweet husband works all day :) He doesn't talk about his work much because he thinks it would only bore me, but I am so proud of him!!

He took over a failing company and for the past two years has given it everything he has and is really doing well with it. I know how stressful it is for him, and the 1 1/2 hour daily commute really stinks, but he does it anyway and provides so well for the two of us :)

I followed him out to the field the other day to help him drop off a truck to one of his employees, and was able to get the "grand tour" of the area he works in each day -- most of the work his company does is for Apache Oil, and I was able to see the field office he goes to each week as well as all the hundreds of oil wells he works around each day!



He thinks it's silly that I was so excited to see "the middle of nowhere" -- but I am glad I finally have a picture to put with the things he talks about.

I love you, babe and I am SO proud of you!! Thanks for taking such great care of us!!

No comments:

Post a Comment