Monday, June 6, 2011

Send Out Cards

As just about everyone knows, I work from home. I've been a network marketer for 6 years now -- full time for about 3 1/2.

I LOVE this industry, and I cannot imagine doing anything else for a living. Just in the short time I have been involved it has allowed me to do some amazing things, meet the most wonderful people and begin creating the life Rob and I dream of having.

That being said, back in April we decided to begin working with a new company -- SendOutCards.

I've heard about them for years, and over the past month I have been having so much fun building my "new" business. Of the three companies I have been involved with, this one really does feel the most like me. The product completely fits my personality and lifestyle, and I feel like this is where I will be staying for a very long time.

I feel so blessed to have had the opportunity to work with 3 different companies over the past few years -- I guess some people might see it as a bad thing, but to be it is a true blessing! The experiences I have had and the people I have met have been so unique... and I know they wouldn't have happened had I been in any other place during that time!

I'm looking forward to creating new experiences and memories as I continue my journey with SendOutCards -- I'm looking forward to the income and the freedom, and also to meeting more incredible people along the way!

No comments:

Post a Comment