Monday, June 27, 2011

Really, I hate this apartment.

I try to be positive about living in this apartment. Really, I do.

I try to overlook that the carpet smells like dog pee no matter how many times I use the carpet cleaner on it, that I can't do laundry or dishes while I'm working because the washer, dryer and dishwasher all make my computer screen shake, that when we get in bed at night we have to listen to our nocturnal upstairs neighbor bang around his apartment all night and that it seems like anytime anyone in the whole building turns on any water the shower gets either burning hot or freezing cold.

Really, I try to overlook it.

But today is not one of those days. I give up.

Today our a/c decided to go out (after the office closed, of course) and it is currently 85 degrees in here.

So today I give myself this right to post this one very negative entry:

I really HATE this apartment. I cannot WAIT to get into our new house. And I promise to be more positive tomorrow... IF they fix the air conditioning :)




No comments:

Post a Comment